- 1 full medium size breadfruit
- 1 1 /2 lbs seasoned minced beef 1
- 1/2 cup LOTUS VEGETABLE OIL
- 2 teaspoons LION BAKING POWDER
- 2 ozs butter
- 1/2 cup olives (optional)
- Hot pepper (optional)
- 1/2 cup HIBISCUS FLOUR
- 1/4 lb grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- White of one egg
1. Wash, cut, clean and peel breadfruit Into 4 or pieces
2. Place breadfruit In a large saucepan with water; add 1/4 teaspoon salt and a few drops of soybean oil. Cook for approximately 30 minutes.
3. In a skillet, add vegetable oil, when hot, add seasoned minced beef to cook. Stir in olives and other seasonings.
4. Drain the cooked breadfruit, and mash with a potato until completely smooth, Mix in butter and baking powder.
5. Mow to completely cool and knead into soft dough. Rest for 10 minutes.
6. Knead again then on a floured board, roll out breadfruit in a flat circular shape.
7. Spread the cooked minced beef evenly over the flattened breadfruit.
8. Gently roll into a loaf, close both ends.
9. Mix grated cheese, egg whites and bread crumbs together and cover roll in the mixture.
10. Race on a greased baking sheet, bake for approximately 25 minutes
11. Serve with vegetables and salad.