Fish Fillets in Oyster Sauce
- 1 lb white fish
- 1 1/2 LOTUS VEGETABLE OIL
- 1/4 cup black chopped black olives
- 4 chopped pimentos
- 1 large green Pepper (chopped)
- 1 pack bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 blades chive
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- Juice of 1 lime/ lemon
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot four
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup LOTUS VEGETABLE OIL
- 3 - 4 tablespoons Oyster Sauce
- 6 - 8 ozs NATIONAL BAKERS FLOUR
I. Flatten fish fillet with a cleave, DO NOT pound, press cleave against the flesh
2. Season and set fish aside.
3. Chop extra pieces in cubes; add chopped pimentos, tomatoes, black olives, green peppers and enough bread crumbs to bind mixture together.
4. Spread filling on fish fillet, leaving half inch free of filling.
5. Poll and fasten with toothpicks
6. bread in flour, then egg wash and finish in bread crumbs
7. Fry until golden brown and then finish in a 300 degree Fahrenheit oven for fifteen minutes.
8.In a saucepan, bring water to boll, add arrowroot flour and stir until thickened.
9.Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and vegetable oil
10.Place the fried fish into the sauce, cover and allow to simmer for approxImately 15 minutes.
Leave a Reply