- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and sliced
- 1 cup vertically sliced onion
- 3 ounces snow peas, trimmed, cut in half
- ⅓ cup water
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup sherry
- 2 ½ tablespoons Good N Natural Ginger Tea
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken to the wok, and stir-fry until chicken is opaque on all sides, about 3 minutes. Remove to a plate.
2. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in the wok. Add bell pepper, onion, and snow peas; stir-fry until vegetables start to soften, 3 to 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low.
3. Whisk together water, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sherry, ginger tea, rice vinegar, sesame oil, oyster sauce, sugar, cornstarch, and garlic in a bowl. Add sauce to the wok, stirring constantly until sauce starts to thicken. Add chicken back to the wok, stir, and reheat, 1 to 2 minutes.