National Flour Mills Limited (NFM) invites applications from suitably qualified companies and individuals who are desirous of pre-qualifying for the supply of goods and services and the provision of works for the period 2021– 2023. You must complete form in its entirety. The form upon completion will be sent to The Chairman of the Management Tenders Committee.
All interested applicants are asked to note the following:
- This application will take 20-30 minutes to complete.
- Applicants may pre-qualify or register for as many categories as they wish.
- Applications must be accompanied by a valid Income Tax Certificate, a valid VAT Clearance Certificate and a valid NIB Compliance Certificate. In the case of companies, firms and other business entities, the application must be accompanied by the appropriate Certificate of Incorporation/Certificate of Registration/Certificate of Continuance to establish the legal identity of the company.
- NFM reserves the right to cancel the present Pre-Qualification/Registration of Suppliers/Contractors in its entirety or partially, without defraying any cost incurred by any firm/individual in submitting their application.
- You may need the following documents prepared to submit:
- Certificate of Registration / Incorporation / Continuance
- Valid Income Tax Certificate
- Valid VAT Clearance Certificate
- Valid NIB Compliance Certificate
- Company’s Profile
- Quantity Surveyor’s qualifications
- Organisational Chart
- Most Recent Bank Statement
- Financial Statements (Audited or Unaudited)
- Banker’s Note or Credit Reference
- Workmen Compensation Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Other insurance
Any further information may be obtained from the Procurement Department during normal working hours at +1 868 625 2416/7 ext. 2270/ 2153 or 2250 and firstname.lastname@example.org.