- 1 pack instant yeast
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups LION BRAND' Roti & Doubles Flour
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 egg beaten
1. In a bowl combine all dry ingredients: flour, sugar, salt, yeast.
2. In a separate bowl combine liquids: beaten eggs, milk, olive oil, grated garlic.
3. Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients and mix adding water. Knead until smooth and elastic about 8-10
minutes. Dough should be soft and smooth but not sticky.
4. Place dough in a lightly oiled bowl. Make sure the entire dough is coated with the oil to avoid sticking.
5. Cover with a plastic wrap and allow to rise until double in bulk. About 1 hour.
6. Punch down the dough to release the gas and divide into equal pieces.
7. Roll into small balls and let rest on a lightly floured surface. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise 35-40 minutes.
8. Preheat and lightly oil grill.
9. Roll dough out on a floured surface into a thin circle.
10. Brush dough surface with melted butter and placed buttered side down on heated grill surface.
11. Cook until lightly browned with a puffy appearance.
12. Repeat buttering process for the other side.
13. When cooked, remove and allow to cool.